Dr. Pradeep Mahajan is the Chairman and Managing director of StemRx Bioscience solutions Pvt. Ltd., He completed his MS in 1987 from Marathwada University, Maharashtra. Dip in Urology in 1991 from University of Vienna, Austria.
- Chairman – Medical Tourism, TACCI, India
- Dignified appointment of honorary Associate Professor for regenerative medicine and cell-based therapies in Cooper Hospital, Mumbai and Faculty for MD Transfusion Medicine at KEM, Mumbai.
- Pradeep Mahajan Life member and treasurer of Stem Cell Society of India, Vice President of Anti-Aging Foundation Delhi and Scientific National Advisor, Indian Stem Cell Study Group.
- Pradeep Mahajan received numerous national and international recognitions for his research and innovative work in the field of clinical research in regenerative medicine and cell-based therapy.
- Principal investigator in WIRB approved clinical trial in Association with Ohio State University, US for AVN.
- Reviewer for British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research.
- Government of India and Government of Maharashtra by appointed as consultant and panel doctor with the director general of shipping and labour department.
- Member of board of studies in ITM University, Raipur / MUHS, for PhD courses, M.Sc.; and Fellowship Programs in stem cells and regenerative medicine.
- Core Member in the committee to draft guidelines Stem Cell Therapies in India by Govt. Of India.
- Felicitated by ‘The Centre of Regenerative medicine and Cell Based Therapies’, Ohio State University, US, in 2015.
- Participated in the exclusive training programme in organ development and tissue engineering.
- Recipient of award for pioneering work in cellular therapy at Paris Appreciation Awards
- Received leading healthcare award in 2017 at National level
- Recognized as Asia’s top 50 brands at the Singapore conclave organized by URS
- Recognized as Asia’s top 50 leaders in the field of healthcare at the Singapore Conclave.
- Received leading healthcare award in 2016 at National level
- Received leading healthcare award in 2016 at Maharashtra state level
- Double gold medalist in M.S.
1. Research affiliation with
- Ohio State University – USA
- Sano Stem – USA
- Cellex – Japan
- CellSeed – Japan
- Cure Duchene – USA
- Miltenyi Biotec – Germany
2. Academic Tie-ups
- Cooper Hospital of MCGM, Mumbai
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Institute of Technology & Management
- KEM Hospital
- Surat Raktadan Kendra & Research Centre
- International cell-based treatment modality for Avascular Necrosis of Femoral Head
- National patent for treatment of Avascular Necrosis of Femoral Head
- Applied for patent for treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Eleven international publications (Dr. Pradeep Mahajan)
- FDA Approval – Form 29 – Test license for manufacturing of Platelet Rich Plasma
- FDA Approval – Form 29 – Test license for manufacturing of MSCs and NK cells
- FDA Approval – Form 29 – Test license for manufacturing of mononuclear cells
- FDA approval for manufacturing for examination, testing and analysis
- FDA approval for being the manufacturing site for PRP manufacturing
- FDA approval for examination, testing and analysis of NK Cells & MSCs
- GMP compliant laboratory
- Application under review at the NAC-SCRT
- Applied for approval to conduct human clinical trials in India using TNT technology